Rublon integrates with Linux distributions like CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu and others to add multi-factor authentication (MFA) to every remote or local SSH login using a PAM module.
Please contact support for detailed integration instructions.
- Initiate SSH connection
- Authenticate first factor using your primary authentication source
- Rublon Linux establishes connection to Rublon over TCP port 443
- Authenticate second factor using Rublon as the secondary authenticatino source
- Rublon Linux receives authentication result
- Access to SSH session is granted