Rublon integrates with Check Point Mobile Access to add multi-factor authentication (MFA) to any VPN login.
A primary authentication solution should be configured for your Check Point Mobile Access VPN users before you begin to deploy multi-factor authentication from Rublon.
To integrate Rublon with Check Point Mobile Access, you need to install a proxy service on a machine in your organization’s network.
The proxy service supports the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2016 or later
- CentOS 7 or later
- Debian 7 or later
- Ubuntu 16.04 or later
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 or later
After you’ve found or set up a machine that you’d like to install the proxy on, you’ll need to:
- Register a Rublon account
- Sign in to the Rublon Admin Console
- Click Protect an Application, enter Check Point Mobile Access as the name and click Save to get the System Token and Secret Key
Treat Secret Keys like Passwords
Install the Rublon Authentication Proxy
Please contact Rublon Support for more information.